Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Welcome



Hello and welcome to Kenzie's Kozies new home on the web.  I have been toying with the idea of bringing all my business information together in the blog format and have finally done so.  I like this format because I can more easily keep everyone up to date on what is going on in the world of Kenzie's Kozies.  Right now we are on babymoon/personal leave but will be returning full force 1 Jan 2012.

Right now I am working my fingers off trying to finish up a custom that was donated as part of the Team Breezy auction for Leukemia research.  If you are unfamiliar with this auction, it hosted annually by Tammy of Bella Bean's Knits and Things in memory of her precious daughter, Brianna, whom she lost at way too young an age to that terrible disease.  I will update soon with some in-progress pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment